- In situ quantitative measurement of concentration profiles in a microreactor with submicron resolution using multiplex CARS microscopy
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Volume | Issue number
- 130 | 35
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences (SILS)
- In situ quantitative imaging of concentration profiles of reactants and products inside a microfluidic reactor is achieved, with submicron spatial resolution with similar to mM sensitivity and on similar to ms time scales, for a given position. The label-free approach relies on quantitative vibrational spectroscopy, using Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscopy in a spectrally resolved fashion, and is demonstrated on an elementary acid-base reaction.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.