- Multistep crystallization processes: How not to make perfect single crystals
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
- Volume | Issue number
- 113 | 48
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Amsterdam University College (AUC)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
Institute of Physics (IoP)
Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEF)
- go to publisher's site
- Comment to: S. Lee, H.S. Wi, W. Jo, Y.C. Cho, H. H. Lee, S.-Y. Jeong, Y.-I. Kim, G.W. Lee (2016) Multiple pathways of crystal nucleation in an extremely supersaturated aqueous potassium dihydrogen phosphate (KDP) solution droplet. PNAS vol. 113, no. 48, pp. 13618-13623.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.