- Infinitives and context in Montague grammar
- Book title
- Linguistics, philosophy and Montague grammar
- Pages (from-to)
- Austin: University of Texas Press
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Papers were presented at a conference on Montague grammar, philosophy, and linguistics, held at the State University of New York at Albany in April 1977.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.