- Financial complexity: Accounting for fraud—Response
- Volume | Issue number
- 352 | 6283
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
- Reply to: J.B. Ruhl (2016) Financial complexity: Regulating regulation. Science, Vol. 352, Issue 6283, pp. 301; and to: D. Witzling (2016) Financial complexity: Accounting for fraud. Science, Vol. 352, Issue 6283, pp. 301-302.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.