- Case note: ICTY (Case IT-99-37-PT: Prosecutor v. Milutinović, Ojdanić and Šainović: Decision on Motion Challenging Jurisdiction)
- Case date
- 6 May 2003
- Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- 2008 | 14
- Document type
- Case note
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
- Comment on 7 decisions and opinions
Page from: 13
Page to: 122
- ICTY. (2003, May 06), (Case IT-99-37-PT: Prosecutor v. Milutinović, Ojdanić and Šainović: Decision on Motion Challenging Jurisdiction).
- Separate Opinion of Judge Patrick Robinson
- ICTY. (2003, May 21), (Case IT-99-37-AR72: Prosecutor v. Milutinović, Šainović & Ojdanić: Decision on Dragoljub Ojdanić’s Motion Challenging Jurisdiction - Joint Criminal Enterprise).
- Separate Opinion of Judge Shahabuddeen
- Separate Opinion of Judge David Hunt
- ICTY. (2003, July 16), (Case IT-01-47-AR72: Prosecutor v. Hadžihasanović, Alagić and Kubura: Decision on Interlocutory Appeal Challenging Jurisdiction in relation to Command Responsibility).
- Dissenting Opinion Shahabuddeen
- Separate and Partially Dissenting Opinion of Judge David Hunt.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.