- The e-Xperimenteren+ Project: Pool of Remote Experiments and Software Environment
- International Journal of Online Engineering
- Volume | Issue number
- 1 | 2
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
The e-Xperimenteren+ project is an innovative project in the field of remote experimenting for educational purposes for Dutch universities. Important goals of the project are
- A pool of about 12 remote physics experiments
- An online environment featuring amongst others reservations and automatic storage of logs and data.
- A set of tools and manuals facilitating easy integration of new experiments into the pool. A unique feature of the software environment of this project is the concept of ‘experiment bundles’ analogous to the system of credits used for mobile phone prepaid subscriptions. It allows for very flexible and powerful control of who can make reservations at what times for which experiments, while at the same time keeping the administration required to a minimum.
- In special issue REV2005
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.