- A non-renormalization theorem for chiral primary 3-point functions
- The Journal of High Energy Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 2012 | 7
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- In this note we prove a non-renormalization theorem for the 3-point functions of 1/2 BPS primaries in the four-dimensional
N=4 SYM and chiral primaries in two dimensional N=(4,4) SCFTs. Our proof is rather elementary: it is based on Ward identities
and the structure of the short multiplets of the superconformal algebra and it does not rely on superspace techniques. We
also discuss some possible generalizations to less supersymmetric multiplets.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.