- How much beat do you need? An EEG study on the effects of attention on beat perception using only temporal accents
- 14th Rhythm Production and Perception Workshop
- Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
- Volume | Issue number
- Conference abstract | 14th Rhythm Production and Perception Workshop
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- go to publisher's site
- 14th Rhythm Production and Perception Workshop Birmingham 11th - 13th September 2013, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 11 Sep-13 Sep, 2013.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.