- Legal equality and the international rule of law
- Book title
- Netherlands yearbook of international law 2012
- Book subtitle
- Legal equality and the international rule of law: essays in honour of P.H. Kooijmans
- Pages (from-to)
- The Hague: Asser Press
- ISBN (electronic)
- Netherlands yearbook of international law
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
- Legal equality of states is a fundamental principle of international law. The contributions in this special volume examine this principle in today’s international law context while engaging also with Pieter Kooijmans’ book The Doctrine of the Legal Equality of States. This chapter introduces this 1964 book and briefly discusses the various contributions in the present volume against the background of this book.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.