- Does an unstable Keynesian unemployment equilibrium in a non-Walrasian dynamic macromodel imply chaos?
- Book title
- Chaos theory in economics : methods, models and evidence
- Pages (from-to)
- Cheltenham: Elgar
- The international library of critical writings in economics
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.