L. Boisson de Chazournes
- Mr. Kadi and Mrs. Prost: is the UN Ombudsperson going to find herself between a rock and a hard place?
- Book title
- Evolving principles of international law: studies in honour of Karel C. Wellens
- Pages (from-to)
- Leiden-Boston: Martinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Queen Mary studies in international law
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.