- Towards a Wearable Music System for Nomadic Musicians
- CHI 2012
- Book/source title
- CHI 2012: extended abstracts: the 30th ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI): Austin, Texas, USA, May 5-10, 2012
- Pages (from-to)
- New York, NY: Association for Computing Machinery
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This concept video shows the design of a wearable system for musicians to record their ideas while being away from their instruments, using an interactive shirt and belt.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.