- Technology Enhanced Quality Learning for All
- The EDUsummIT 2015 Call to Action
- SITE2016: 27th International Conference Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2016
- Pages (from-to)
- Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
EduSummIT is a global community of policy-makers, researchers, and educators working together to move education into the digital age. The fourth EDUsummIT took place September 14-15, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand, in close connection with the UNESCO Bangkok. About 100 policy-makers, researchers and educators worked in nine thematic working groups on themes conditional for quality learning with technology. The Call to Action that resulted from EDUsummIT2015 will be presented and discussed with the SITE audience in an interactive symposium.
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.