- Characterizations of boundary pluripolar hulls
- Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations
- Volume | Issue number
- 61 | 8
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We present some basic properties of the so-called boundary relative extremal function and discuss boundary pluripolar sets
and boundary pluripolar hulls. We show that for B-regular domains the boundary pluripolar hull is always trivial on the boundary
of the domain and present a “boundary version” of Zeriahi’s theorem on the completeness of pluripolar sets.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.