- Medieval Literature: Common Themes and Intersections
- Book title
- The Routledge Handbook of Muslim-Jewish Relations
- Pages (from-to)
- New York: Routledge
- ISBN (electronic)
- Routledge handbooks
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School of Historical Studies (ASH)
- This chapter looks at the Middle Eastern, North African, and Southern European context of medieval Arabic and Hebrew literature. It defines key themes in medieval prose and poetry and also looks at Muslim and Jewish (or better: Arabic and Hebrew) explorations of each other in medieval literature.
- Final publisher version
Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.