C. van Son
- Towards Web Documents Quality Assessment for Digital Humanities Scholars
- The 8th International ACM Web Science Conference 2016
- Book/source title
- Book/source subtitle
- proceedings of the 2016 ACM Web Science Conference : Hannover, Germany, May 22-25, 2016
- Pages (from-to)
- New York, NY: Association for Computing Machinery
- ISBN (electronic)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Heritage and Memory Studies (AHM)
- We present a framework for assessing the quality of Web documents, and a baseline of three quality dimensions: trustworthiness, objectivity and basic scholarly quality. Assessing Web document quality is a "deep data" problem necessitating approaches to handle both data size and complexity.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.