- The bi-Hamiltonian cohomology of a scalar Poisson pencil
- Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society
- Volume | Issue number
- 48 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We compute the bi-Hamiltonian cohomology of an arbitrary dispersionless Poisson pencil in a single dependent variable using
a spectral sequence method. As in the Korteweg-de Vries case, we obtain that BHpd(F^,d1,d2) is isomorphic to R for (p,d)=(0,0),
to C∞(R) for (p,d)=(1,1), (2,1), (2,3), (3,3), and vanishes otherwise.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.