- Ramifications of Hurwitz theory, KP integrability and quantum curves
- The Journal of High Energy Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 2016 | 5
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this paper we revisit several recent results on monotone and strictly monotone Hurwitz numbers, providing new proofs. In
particular, we use various versions of these numbers to discuss methods of derivation of quantum spectral curves from the
point of view of KP integrability and derive new examples of quantum curves for the families of double Hurwitz numbers.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.