N. Jansen Calamita
- 2015 Decisions: An Overview
- Book title
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement: Review of Developments in 2015
- Pages (from-to)
- Geneva: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- IIA issues note
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
- The IIA Issues Note reviews developments in investor-State dispute settlement (ISDS) in 2015. It contains the latest numbers on ISDS cases, summaries of selected new cases and an in-depth analysis of arbitral decisions.
- This Issues Note was prepared by Sergey Ripinsky and Diana Rosert, under the supervision of Elisabeth Tuerk. Dafina Atanasova,
Charalampos Giannakopoulos and Malvika Monga provided helpful inputs and assistance. Section IV on "2015 Decisions - An Overview"
is based on a draft prepared by N. Jansen Calamita, Director of the Investment Treaty Forum and Senior Research Fellow at
British Institute of International and Comparative Law, and Hege Elisabeth Kjos, Assistant Professor at the University of
Amsterdam. Comments on Section IV were gratefully received from Eric de Brabandere,
Martin Brauch, Chester Brown, Caroline Henckels, Mavluda Sattorova, Stephan Schill, Catharine Titi and Ignacio Torterola. Elisabeth Tuerk leads UNCTAD’s IIA programme, under the supervision of Joerg Weber and the overall guidance of James Zhan.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.