- A test for ordinal measurement invariance
- Book/source title
- Quantitative Psychology Research: The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society
- Pages (from-to)
- London: Springer
- Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
One problem with the analysis of measurement invariance is the reliance of the analysis on having a parametric model that accurately describes the data. In this paper an ordinal version of the property of measurement invariance is proposed, which relies only on nonparametric restrictions. This property of ordinal measurement invariance provides a coarse (initial) indication of measurement
invariance, based on the sum scores. A small example is given to illustrate the procedure for testing the property of ordinal measurement invariance.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.