- Russia Update - Lower oil price will take its toll
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Atradius Dutch State Business
- Atradius Economic Research
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- Russia managed to avoid a recession in 2014 as economic owes have mounted.
Already feeble investments were further eroded by the US/EU sanctions.
But it is the oil price decline from USD 110 to below USD 50 that is pushing Russia into a serious recession in 2015.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.