- An Agent-Based Framework for Multi-Domain service networks: Eduroam case study
- 8th International Conference, ICAART 2016
- Book/source title
- ICAART 2016: proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence: February 24-26, 2016, in Rome, Italy. - Volume 1
- Pages (from-to)
- SciTePress Science and Technology Publications
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
This paper introduces a methodology for the acquisition of the computational model of a service provider group and its transformation into agent-based model. The methodology is as follows. First, we analyze the case at the signal layer, i.e. the message exchange between actors, and model them with the components of “belief, desire and intention (BDI)” agent architecture. In the next step, we identify the implicit actions, intentions, and conditions which are necessary for the story to occur. These steps correspond to descriptions of agent-roles observed in the case study. As a concrete result, a preliminary implementation of the framework has been developed with Groovy.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.