- Bridging Representations of Laws, of Implementations and of Behaviours
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
- To align representations of law, of implementations of law and of concrete behaviours, we designed a common ground representational model for the three domains, based on the notion of position, building upon Petri nets. This paper reports on work to define subsumption between positional models.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Legal knowledge and information systems: JURIX 2015: the Twenty-Eight Annual Conference
Publisher: IOS Press
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: A. Rotolo
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.