- Complications biologiques et mécaniques en implantologie dentaire
- Number of pages
- Paris: Quintessence International, Editeur
- ITI Treatment Guide Series
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA)
The ITI Treatment Guide series, a unique compendium of evidence-based treatment methods in implant dentistry in daily practice, written by renowned clinicians, provides a comprehensive overview of various therapeutic options. Using an illustrated step-by-step approach, the ITI Treatment Guide shows practitioners how to manage different clinical situations, with the emphasis on sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes. Volume 8 of the ITI Treatment Guide provides clinicians with the latest evidence-based information on the origins and treatment of biological as well as hardware complications. This analysis of the current evidence is based in part on the proceedings of the 4th ITI Consensus Conference held in Stuttgart in 2008 and of the 5th Consensus Conference held in Bern in 2013, as well as on a review of the current literature. Sixteen step-by-step clinical cases presented by experienced clinicians from all over the world illustrate the diagnosis and treatment of complications.
- Translation of: Wismeijer, D., Buser, D. & Chen, S. (Eds.) (2015). Biological and hardware complications in implant dentistry. Berlin: Quintessence Publ.