- Técnicas de aumento del reborde alveolar en pacientes receptores de implantes
- Number of pages
- Barcelona: Editorial Quintessence, S.L
- ITI Treatment Guide Series
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA)
The ITI Treatment Guide series, a unique compendium of evidence-based treatment methods in implant dentistry in daily practice, written by renowned clinicians, provides a comprehensive overview of various therapeutic options. Using an illustrated step-by-step approach, the ITI Treatment Guide shows practitioners how to manage different clinical situations, with the emphasis on sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes. Volume 7 of the ITI Treatment Guide series provides clinicians with the latest evidence-based information on the techniques and materials utilized for ridge augmentation. An up-to-date analysis of the current evidence is based in part on the proceedings of the ITI Consensus Conferences in Stuttgart (2008) and Bern (2013) and on a review of the current literature. Twelve clinical cases demonstrate the planning and treatment principles required to successfully rehabilitate patients with varying degrees of ridge atrophy.
- Translation of: Chen, S., Buser, B. & Wismeijer, D. (Eds.) (2014). Ridge augmentation procedures in implant patients: a staged approach. Berlin: Quintessence Publishers.