- Fast-time Variations of Supernova Neutrino Fluxes and Detection Perspectives
- Physics Procedia
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- In the delayed explosion scenario of a core-collapse supernova, the accretion phase shows pronounced convective over-turns and a low-multipole hydrodynamic instability, the so-called standing accretion shock instability (SASI). Neutrino signal variations from the first full-scale three-dimensional core-collapse supernova simulations with sophisticated neutrino transport are presented as well as their detection perspectives in IceCube and Hyper-Kamiokande.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of 13th Internationa Conference on Topics in Astroparticle and Underground Physics: Asilomar,
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: W. Haxton, F. Avignone
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.