- European communication monitor 2015: excellence in strategic communication: creating communication value through listening, messaging and measurement: results of a survey in 41 countries
- Number of pages
- Brussels: EACD/EUPRERA, Helios Media
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- The ECM 2015 survey is based on responses from 2,253 communication professionals in 41 countries. Detailed analyses are available
for 20 countries and different types of organisations (companies, non-profits, governmental, agencies). The study was organised
by the European Public Relations Education and Research Association (EUPRERA) and the European Association of Communication
Directors (EACD), supported
by partner Prime Research International.
- June 2015
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.