M.A. Woodley of Menie
J. te Nijenhuis
- The Victorians were still faster than us. Commentary: Factors influencing the latency of simple reaction time
- Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- go to publisher's site
- Commentary on: 'Factors influencing the latency of simple reaction time' by Woods, D. L., Wyma, J. M., Yund, E. W., Herron, T. J., and Reed, B. (2015). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 9:131.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.