B. de Bruin
- [Ni(cod)2][Al(ORF)4], a source for naked nickel(I) chemistry
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 54 | 49
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- The straightforward synthesis of the cationic, purely organometallic NiI salt [Ni(cod)2]+[Al(ORF)4]- was realized through a reaction between [Ni(cod)2] and Ag[Al(ORF)4] (cod = 1,5-cyclooctadiene). Crystal-structure anal. and EPR, XANES, and cyclic voltammetry studies confirmed the presence of a homoleptic NiI olefin complex. Weak interactions between the metal center, the ligands, and the anion provide a good starting material for further cationic NiI complexes.
- go to publisher's site
- With supporting information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.