- Categorical methods for the interpretation of RNA profiles as cell type evidence and their limitations
- Forensic Science International. Genetics Supplement Series
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Existing methods for the interpretation of RNA profiles as evidence for the presence of certain cell types aim for making
categorical statements. Such statements limit the possibility to report the associated uncertainty. From a statistical point
of view, a probabilistic approach is a preferable choice. Here, four popular existing methods for the interpretation of RNA
evidence are discussed.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.