- The Role Of Supervisory Controller Synthesis In Automatic Control Software Development
- Science of Computer Programming
- Volume | Issue number
- 97 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We give an overview of a model-driven systems engineering approach for high-tech systems that relies on supervisory controller synthesis. The proposed framework has a process-theoretic foundation and supports extensions with quantitative features. We briefly discuss several industrial case studies that highlight the advantages of the proposed approach.
- go to publisher's site
- In: Special Issue on New Ideas and Emerging Results in Understanding Software
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.