- Bilinear equations for the strict KP hierarchy
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 185 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We describe two modules for the algebra Psd of pseudodifferential operators; for each of them, we define an associated system
from which the Lax equations of the strict KP hierarchy can be obtained as compatibility conditions. We construct a set of
bilinear equations on these modules that characterizes solutions of the strict KP hierarchy that are obtained by dressing
the basic generator of Psd.
- go to publisher's site
- Prepared from an English manuscript submitted by the authors; for the Russian version, see Teoreticheskaya i Matematicheskaya Fizika, Vol. 185, No. 3, pp. 512-526, December, 2015.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.