- Performance analysis of stochastic networks
- Nieuw Archief voor Wiskunde
- Volume | Issue number
- 5/16 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Queues are everywhere, and have significant impact on howwe experience everyday’s life. The
mathematical analysis of queueing, rooted in the interface of probability theory and operations
research, is a strongly developed branch of research. Onno Boxma, Stella Kapodistria, Michel
Mandjes give an overview.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.