- S4.3 and hereditarily extremally disconnected spaces
- Georgian Mathematical Journal
- Volume | Issue number
- 22 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- The modal logic S4.3 defines the class of hereditarily extremally disconnected spaces (HED-spaces). We construct a countable
HED-subspace X of the Gleason cover of the real closed unit interval [0,1] such that S4.3 is the logic of X.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.