- xTAS and ThemeStreams
- Extendable Text Analysis Service and its Usage in a Topic Monitoring Tool
- Dutch-Belgian Information Retrieval Workshop
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
xTAS is an extendable multi-user text analysis service for large scale multi-lingual document analysis developed at the University of Amsterdam. It can process large amounts of documents in a timely manner through a web interface that can be used by multiple users at once. In this demonstration paper we present recent additions which include semanticization, on the fly TF-IDF model generation and on the fly co-occurrence metrics. Furthermore, we demonstrate ThemeStreams, a novel topic monitoring tool built on top of xTAS.
- Final publisher version
- DIR-2013 : Dutch-Belgian Workshop on Information Retrieval : proceedings of the 13th Dutch-Belgian Information Retrieval Workshop
: Delft, The Netherlands, April 26th, 2013
Editors: C. Eickhoff, A.P. de Vries
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.