- An Adaptive Wavelet Method for Semi-Linear First-Order System Least Squares
- Computational methods in applied mathematics
- Volume | Issue number
- 15 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We design an adaptive wavelet scheme for solving first-order system least-squares formulations of second-order elliptic PDEs
that converge with the best possible rate in linear complexity. A wavelet Riesz basis is constructed for the space H⃗ 0,ΓN(div;Ω)
on general polygons. The theoretical findings are illustrated by numerical experiments.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.