- Laboratory IR spectroscopy of PAHs
- Book title
- Laboratory astrochemistry: from molecules through nanoparticles to grains
- Pages (from-to)
- Weinheim: Wiley
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Written by leading scientists in the field and intended for a broader readership, this is an ideal starting point for an overview
of current research and developments. As such, the book covers a broad spectrum of laboratory astrophysics and chemistry,
describing recent advances in experiments, as well as theoretical work, including fundamental physics and modeling chemical
For researchers as well as students and newcomers to the field.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.