- Effects of experimental increase of temperature and drought on heathland vegetation.
- Acta Biologica Plantarum Agriensis
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- Effects of simulated environmental changes on heathland vegeta-tion were investigated in Oldebroek, the Netherlands. As response to strong dis-turbance, decrease of the presence/coverage of lichen species was observed; bryophytes have shown various reactions. In the drought plots the normally pre-dominant species are decreasing, while others reach their maximum coverage here.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.