- International investment law and development: bridging the gap
- Number of pages
- Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing
- Frankfurt investment and economic law series
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
- Foreign investment is meant to contribute to the host country’s development, and yet international investment law has often been seen as an obstacle to (sustainable) development. So are investment and development friends or foes? Combining critical reflection and detailed analysis, this timely volume explores the relationship between the two concepts and explores options of harnessing investment for development.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.