- A π-electron deficient diaminotriazine functionalized MOF for selective sorption of benzene over cyclohexane
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 84
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A diaminotriazine functionalized novel MOF (DAT-MOF-1) has been synthesized stemming out of a π-electron-deficient pore-surface functionalization based linker-design principle, which results in efficient selectivity of benzene sorption over its aliphatic analogue cyclohexane, crucial from the industrial standpoint.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.