B. de Bruin
- Low-valent iron: an Fe(I) ate compound as a building block for a linear trinuclear Fe cluster
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 73
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A low-valent trinuclear iron complex with an unusual linear Fe(I)-Fe(II)-Fe(I) unit is presented. It is accessed in a rational approach using a salt metathesis reaction between a new anionic Fe(I) containing heterocycle and FeCl2. Its electronic structure was studied by single crystal XRD analysis, EPR and Mossbauer spectroscopy, and magnetic susceptibility measurements.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.