- Flipped Top-Down is Systematic Bottom-Up
- Book/source title
- EduSymp 2015 : proceedings of the MODELS Educators Symposium 2015
- Book/source subtitle
- co-located with the ACM/IEEE 18th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2015) : Ottawa, Canada, September 29, 2015
- Pages (from-to)
- Aachen: CEUR-WS
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings: 1613-0073
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The paper presents an experience report in course design for a versatile group of computer science students where their needs were surfaced and met by the combination of strict top-down exposure to course material and the flipped classroom model of lecturing.
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.