- Coupled Transformations of Shared Packed Parse Forests
- Book/source title
- GCM 2015 : proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Graph Computation Models
- Book/source subtitle
- co-located with the 8th International Conference on Graph Transformation (ICGT 2015) part of the Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations (STAF 2015) federation of conferences : L'Aquila, Italy, July 20, 2015
- Pages (from-to)
- Aachen: CEUR-WS
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings: 1613-0073
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
SPPF (shared packed parse forest) is the best known graph representation of a parse forest (family of related parse trees) used in parsing with ambiguous/conjunctive grammars. Systematic general purpose transformations of SPPFs have never been investigated and are considered to be an open problem in software language engineering. In this paper, we motivate the necessity of having a transformation operator suite for SPPFs and extend the state of the art grammar transformation operator suite to metamodel/model (grammar/graph) cotransformations.
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.