- Swift refined location points to the neutron star transient EXO 1745-248 as the source currently active in Terzan 5
- The astronomer's telegram
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We have obtained an improved position for the transient currently active in the globular cluster Terzan 5 (ATels #7240, #7242), using the method of Evans et al. (2009, MNRAS, 397, 1177) to reduce the systematic astrometric uncertainty.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.