- VLA observations identify the currently active source in Terzan 5 as the neutron star transient EXO 1745-248
- The astronomer's telegram
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following the recent detection of a transient outburst in Terzan 5, and initial Swift X-ray follow-up (ATels #7240, #7242, #7247), we triggered radio observations with the VLA to identify and classify the source via its radio emission.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.