M. Del Santo
- INTEGRAL detects a new outburst from the millisecond X-ray pulsar IGR J17511-3057
- The astronomer's telegram
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- During the observations performed in the direction of the Galactic Bulge on 2015 March 23 from 02:49 to 07:26 (UTC), the instruments on-board INTEGRAL detected a new outburst from the millisecond X-ray pulsar IGR J17511-3057 (ATel #2196, #2197; Papitto et al., 2010, MNRAS, 407, 2575).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.