G. van der Geer
- Constructing vector-valued Siegel modular forms from scalar-valued Siegel modular forms
- Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly
- Volume | Issue number
- 11 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This paper gives a simple method for constructing vector-valued Siegel modular forms from scalar-valued ones. The method is
efficient in producing the siblings of Delta, the smallest weight cusp forms that appear in low degrees. It also shows the
strong relations between these modular forms of different degrees. We illustrate this by a number of examples.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.