- The kid, the clerk, and the gambler: Critical studies in statistics and cognitive science
- Award date
- 1 December 2015
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Institute for Logic, Language and Computation
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- This dissertation presents a series of case studies in linguistics, psychology, and statistics. These case studies take up a variety of theories, concepts, and debates, and in each case attempt to shed new light on these topics by consistently focusing on foundational issues.
- Research conducted at: Universiteit van Amsterdam
Series: ILLC dissertation series 2015-02
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.