- Europe’s self-defence: Tous pour un et un pour tous?
- Brussels: CEPS Commentary
- Document type
- Web publication/site
- Media of output
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for European Law and Governance (ACELG)
- When he addressed the French Parliament following the terrorist atrocities in Paris on November 13th, French President François Hollande invoked Article 42(7) of the Treaty on the European Union. Never before has this EU ‘mutual assistance clause’ been activated by an EU member state. What does it provide and what are its practical implications?
- 495448: 167464_495448.pdf: With permission of CEPS.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.