- Introduction: The West Asian and North African uprisings and the limits of liberal governance
- Journal of Intervention and Statebuilding
- Volume | Issue number
- 9 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- This special section brings together scholars working in divergent disciplines and locations. By focusing on agency and politics from below in addition to the structural and discursive contexts that condition wider relations between the West Asian and North African (WANA) region and the European Union, the special section makes the case for a critical reinterpretation of WANA-European relations and a paradigm for future intellectual engagement.
- go to publisher's site
- In special section: WANA uprisings and the limits of liberal governance
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.